Burger Shop Example
A downloadable Example File
This is an example / explanation of how to write a time-management game in the software Clickteam Fusion. You need a copy of Clickteam Fusion Standard or Developer to use this example. Without that - you can't open this example.
Burger Shop Example is a detailed .mfa example file.
This example will show you how to create a first-person time-management game with detailed commentary, explanations and a few tips.
This example shows you how to:
- Create a logo page.
- Create basic instructions.
- Create a basic settings menu and save the settings to an ini file with 3 game saves.
- Create an awards page.
- Create a shop for upgrades or special features to interact with the time management game.
- Create a time management game - a single level - that you can use as a template if you want to write your own time management game.
What you get:
- 1 x .mfa file with 6 frames.
The entries are commented, I explain what I'm doing and where necessary also why I'm doing it. I explain it, as if the person reading this is new to Fusion. Order 1 will be commented in full detail, with explanations every step of the way. Order 2 + Order 3 will only have comments to name the sections.
This is written in the size 1280 x 720 and will work on windows or mobile.
There are no global events - it's written in the frame, so that it's easier to see and comment.
It will give you a framework to use to create your own time-management game and at the same time give you insight into time-management game design and Fusion features.
It is written in plain, non-American English. I use the word "patty" to refer to the soya / meat part of a burger (hamburger).
What you need:
- Fusion Standard or Developer
- Edit box
- Layer object
In order to download this Example File you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.