A downloadable game for Windows
The Danyiri were happily living on a distant planet when they spotted something strange happening on Earth. The pets were being abducted by those nasty Squiggles. They have made it their mission to stop this but they need the help of the Earthlings. Will you help them?
Your task is to place the Danyiri on the right spot of this route so that they can intercept the boxed pets but avoid the Squiggles.
- Full instructions and an interactive tutorial included.
- Includes a story (can be skipped but is short & fun).
- Game starts off easy with only 1 Danyiri and becomes very challenging as more routes, Danyiri and Squiggles are added.
- See an image of the pet you rescued at the end of every level.
- As the game progresses you get devices to help you intercept the pets like portals, pause, speed-up and slow-down.
- There are interactive hints that will give you as much help as you want - choose out of the 3 options or use them together to get 95% of the solution (100% in some cases). In most cases there's a variety of ways to solve the puzzles. The hints are just 1 option.
- Hint 1: Shows you where to place the Danyiri
- Hint 2: Shows you what devices to use
- Hint 3: Shows you where to place the devices.
- Two modes - casual & expert mode and you can switch between them at any stage and as often as you like.
- In casual mode the boxed-pets will keep circling on their routes until they're intercepted.
- In expert mode you have to intercept them before they stop circling - large numbers indicate your target. Warning: Expert mode can be very tricky!
- Collect 3 treats to get gold. A treat is collected when the Danyiri touches it.
- There is no time limit - take as long as you want to decide where to place the Danyiri - try a few things, have a look at the board and use that restart button. Nothing starts moving or counting down until you click START.
- Duration: If you work out the puzzles yourself then this is a very long game + - 10 hours at least.
Danyiri Rescue is a puzzle game with unique game play.
Recommended: 1.80GHZ with 2 Gig Ram
This game was tested to work on Windows 10.
This game is written in the resolution 1920 x 1080. It is written in landscape and will create black bars top and bottom if played on a square monitor.
This game was also tested and working on Windows XP, 504mb Ram 1.73 GHZ. However, you might have to restart the game when switching between Window / Full Screen mode for it to take effect on Windows XP.
Please see my website for credits: https://www.evolutionary.co.za/danyiri.html
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.