Interface Elements: Gothic Red
A downloadable asset pack for Windows
The content of this pack have gothic style textures that were uniquely created for these elements in Red. This is a matching pack to Interface Elements: Gothic Orange and Interface Elements: Gothic Purple.
They were designed so that you have many options and choices that will allow you to create your own unique designs from the given elements. All the elements are given to you separately so that you can put them together as you want. If you want more variety with this free package you may want to purchase any or both of the matching packs.
Because the red textures are detailed there are black overlays that you can place on top of the menu buttons so that your text will show up better, or use them if you want a mouse roll-over effect. These overlays have feathered edges (i.e. transparent and will blend in).
Everything in this package is at 300dpi and in .png format.
- The edges of these elements are slightly blurred so that they look better when resized. The blurring is only visible if you use them at their full sizes which is much larger than you need.
- The content needs to be used as an object that supports transparency as some of the objects have holes in them, and there is a glow in certain of the objects – the candles and the dice elements.
- The edges on the alphabet letters in the font Candles were individually created. They might differ from one colour to the next. (This refers the colours in the matching packs.)
- The screenshot inside Fusion was taken on a window of 1280 x 720 and you'll also have this quality if you resize the window to 1920 x 1080 during game play.
- You might see a rough edge if you significantly reduce the size of these elements and place them on a black background.
- 1 x Upper Case & Lower Case Alphabet in font Candles including 13 punctuation characters and numbers 0 - 9.
- 1 x Upper Case & Lower Case Alphabet in font Parry Hotter including 13 punctuation characters and number 0 - 9.
92 Game and menu elements made up as follows:
- 63 Elements
- 27 Black overlays (feathered edges)
- 1 Silver Star
- 1 Gold Star
11 Decorative elements made up as follows:
- 2 Drips
- 4 Small Candles
- 5 Skulls
5 Background Elements:
- 2 Squares
- 2 Lines of different thickness
- 1 Short Double line
150 Alphabet Characters (2 x 75)
5 Background Elements
92 Menu & Game Elements
11 Decorative Elements
258 Objects in Total
Size of Zip File: 18.9 mb
Size when unpacked: 19.8 mb
The individual .png files are compressed to save space on your disk. There is no loss in quality during this process; the file sizes are just smaller. Therefore creating a zip file cannot reduce the file sizes much more than they already are. The screenshots inside Fusion were taken using these compressed .png files.
Fusion refers to the game development software I'm currently using: Fusion Developer 2.5
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.