A downloadable asset pack for Windows
This free content of this pack have metallic textures in shades of gold and pink.
The content was exported in a size that would suit tablets and cell phones.
Everything is small, but readable.
They were designed so that you can mix and match the different elements to give your game a unique look. They can be resized smaller without loss of quality, but not larger.
Everything in this package is in .png format.
- 2 x Upper Case & Lower Case Alphabet in font 'Hand Me Down S' including some punctuation characters and numbers 0 - 9.
Backgrounds & Frames:
- 3 Backgrounds in 1280 x 720
- 3 Backgrounds in 320 x 180
- 6 Frames in size 1280 x 720 to use as a border
Frames designed to work with the menu items:
- 4 Badge frames to use in menu items
- 4 Circle frames to use in menu items
- 12 Rectangle frames to use in menu items
- 3 Badges & 1 overlay
- 3 Circles & 1 overlay
- 3 Rectangles & 1 overlay
(Use the overlay over the graphic to have a roll-over effect or to darken the item so that the text stands out more.)
- 26 x 2 Colours of typical words you need in your game interface
You can use these on their own or place them over the menu items.
- 18 Symbols typically used in mobile apps, like pause, close, power etc.
- 5 Apples to keep the doctor away.
- 8 x 2 words to use at the end of a level sized for a tablet.
- 8 x 2 words to use at the end of a level sized for a cell phone.
Size of Zip File: 10.3 mb
Size when unpacked: 10.9 mb
Fusion refers to the game development software I'm currently using: Fusion Developer 2.5
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.