Graphics Pack: Interface Elements: Shiny Green
A downloadable asset pack
Interface Elements: Shiny comes in 4 colours, Red, Yellow, Blue and Green.
The content of this pack is only green.
The menu and game elements have 2 slight variations of the colour green to use a mouse roll-over effect.
They were designed so that you have many options and choices that will allow you to create your own unique design from the given elements, especially if you purchase more than 1 pack and mix and match the different colours.
The content across the 4 colours is identical. If you purchase additional packs you can use a different colour for a mouse roll-over effect or just to add more colour to your game. Only the background frames across the colours vary slightly.
Everything in this package is at 300dpi and in .png format. It will be much larger than you need and can be reduced in size without loss of quality.
1 x Upper Case & Lower Case Alphabet in font Valken including 11 punctuation characters (this is a casual, round font).
1 x Upper Case & Lower Case Alphabet in font Wicker Heavy including 11 punctuation characters (this is a more formal font).
Numbers 0 - 9 in font Valken
Numbers 0 - 9 in font Wicker Heavy
160 Decorative, game and menu elements made up as follows:
- 36 Items in 2 colour variations.
- 18 Small Menu Items in 2 colour variations
- 18 Large Menu Items in 2 colour variations (these are a duplicate of the small set, only with a larger metal frame)
- 6 Metal Accessory Items made up as follows:
- 1 Large Gold Star
- 1 Small Gold Star
- 1 Large Silver Star
- 1 Small Silver Star
- 1 Music bar (this is to place the musical notes in the Game Elements on)
- 1 Wingdings Tools (commonly used to display Under Construction)
- 5 Items found in the font Wingdings that were styled to match the rest of the content provided, also in 2 colour variations.
Please see the screen shots of all the colours to get a complete picture of the included elements.
Backgrounds & Tiles:
- 3 Background frames in square (1000 x 1000 px).
- 3 Background frames in landscape (1280 x 720 px).
- Use these as a decoration on any colour background of your choice to have your background match your menu items.
- 11 Green Tiles (some of these are 100 x 100 and therefore not 300dpi)
- 4 Metal Frame Tiles
These images can be used as a background accent points, edging or a full background. They will tile correctly if you use the duplicate function in Fusion but they will not be seamless due to the light effect on the metal. Only the multiple square tiles will appear seamless.
(The elements outside of the tile set will not duplicate without spaces as they have rounded corners.)
160 Interface / Game / Menu Elements
73 Alphabet Characters Font 1
73 Alphabet Characters Font 2
21 Background Elements
327 Objects in Total
Size of Zip File: 36.5mb
Size when unpacked: 258 mb
Fusion refers to the game development software I'm currently using: Fusion Developer 2.5
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.